Friday, February 26, 2016

Creative Project - Travels of a Blood Cell

Travels of a Red Blood Cell

Task:
For this assignment you will create a narrative that describes the voyages of a red blood cell through the circulatory system.  You have the choice of the way you that you will complete it.

Possible ideas but not limited to a:
  • comic strip
  • narrative story
  • slide show
  • stop animation
  • claymation
  • “Cat in the Hat” type poem and illustration.
  • Animations - Using Bitstrips...https://www.bitstrips.com/pageone/

When completing your "voyage" of a red blood cell you should include:
  • the structures and functions of the circulatory system
  • factors that affect the blood flow
  • interactions between the red blood cell and important other molecules and cells.
  • the correct flow of the two-loop system



Example Narrative:
Born in the bone marrow deep inside your long bone
I am one of TRILLIONS of my family that called this a home.

My body is flexible and my cell is not complete
I am missing a nucleus but I think it is neat.

Inside my body hemoglobin can be found
Allowing for oxygen to stick to me as I come around (the lungs)

No comments:

Post a Comment