Travels of a Red Blood Cell
For this assignment you will create a narrative that describes the voyages of a red blood cell through the circulatory system. You have the choice of the way you that you will complete it.
Possible ideas but not limited to a:
- comic strip
- narrative story
- slide show
- stop animation
- “Cat in the Hat” type poem and illustration.
- Animations - Using Bitstrips...https://www.bitstrips.com/pageone/
When completing your "voyage" of a red blood cell you should include:
- the structures and functions of the circulatory system
- factors that affect the blood flow
- interactions between the red blood cell and important other molecules and cells.
- the correct flow of the two-loop system
Born in the bone marrow deep inside your long bone
I am one of TRILLIONS of my family that called this a home.
My body is flexible and my cell is not complete
I am missing a nucleus but I think it is neat.
Inside my body hemoglobin can be found
Allowing for oxygen to stick to me as I come around (the lungs)